Automatická píla Model 601-2 CNC
Cena: 2 500 000,00 Eur
Rok výroby: 1998 – 1999
Technická špecifikácia v anglickom jazyku:
Automatic beam saw
Model 601-2 CNC
Pos. 1 – Vacuum feeder
600101 Vacuum-suction feeder
- Stacking height: maximum 600 mm
- Chipboard: 8 – 33 mm
- Fiberboard: 3.2 mm
- Capacity: approx. 4-6 boards/min.
- Operating height of
- feeder conveyer: approx. 280 mm
- Hydraulic tail lift: not required
- Lift drive: V = 22.4 m/min.
- Traverse drive: C = 93.5. 10 m/min.
Pos. 2: Automatic beam saw
Normal cutting length 3,200 mm
Normal cutting width 2,200 mm
Normal cutting height 180 mm
- Operating side: in the cutting direction left
- Table height: approx. 1,500 mm
- Vacuum device height: approx. 4,500 mm
- Working height: 1,500 mm
- Head length: max. 1,300 mm
- Head length: min. 100 mm
- Edgings including saw cut max. 100 mm
- Edgings including min. 20 mm
- Section length: Long saw: max. 2,150 mm
- Section length: min. 131 mm
- Section length: Cross-cut saw: max. 3,200 mm
- Section length: min. 95 mm remove by hand behind the cross saw
- Stack height in front of the machine: 600 mm
- Stack height behind the machine: 1,200 mm
- Positioning accuracy: +/- 0.2 mm
- Angular accuracy: +/- 0.3 mm/m
- Gap accuracy: +/- 0.3 mm/2m
- Cutting precision: +/- 0.5 mm
- Forward movement 0 – 60 m/min
- Reverse movement 0 – 60 m/min
- Main saw motor 30 kW/50 Hz n = 3000 l/min
- Forward carving motor 2.5 kW/50 Hz n = 3000 l/min
- Main saw blade 630 mm deg. 80mm drill deg.
- Forward saw blade 250 mm avg. 40mm drill deg.
- Suction: 2 suction hoods 180 deg. downward
- 5 suction hoods 120 deg. upward
- 1 suction hood 200 deg. downward
- 1 suction hood 160 deg. upward
- Airflow rate: 20,000 m3/h
- Airspeed: approx. 32 m/s
- Compressed air required: approx. 90 Nm3/h 6 bars
- Cylinder: Festo
- Valve: Festo
- Operating voltage: 380 volts, 50 Hz
- Control voltage: 220 volts, 50 Hz
- Valve and brake voltage: 24 volts direct current
- Switchgear: Kloeckner-Moller
- End switch: Telemacanique
- Installed capacity: approx. 100 kW
- Load factor: approx. 70%
- Machine Color: light gray RAL 7035
- Base frame Color: dark gray RAL 7016
- Special parts Color: water blue RAL 5021
- Switchbox Color: light gray RAL 7032
- Weight: 20 t
1 stacking table with cross-cut and lengthwise alignment incl. carpeting, approx. 300 mm cross-cut and long-cut cylinder lift
700102 Support table
Table with pneumatic lengthwise stroke that can be lowered in front of the ripsaw station
Table covering: carpet
Dimensions: approx. 3,200 x 4,000 mm with free space to accommodate a trim saw
An adjustable trim saw with 22 kW, 50 Hz and 2.5 kW and 50 Hz main and forward-carving saws.
Adjustable from 100 to 1,800 mm
700104 Ripsaw feeder
Motor-driven batch portal with servo motor and 8 removable pneumatic toe dogs with undercut; suitable for two carrying beams above the support table, incl. cable carrier. The carrying beam for the batch portal is appropriate for four stands. This batch portal will guide board packets to the next ripsaw.
700105 Ripsaw section
Undercut saw, 3,200 mm cut length and saw trolley with a 30 kW motor at 50 Hz, n – 3,000 l/min and forward carving device, incl. pneumatic lift and suction hood. The saw trolley operates over the servo drive. A control mechanism precisely drives the saw trolley. Synchronized ejector bars for low pushing of the boards on both sides of the saw blade during ripsaw cutting.
Behind the ripsaw section is an opening for scrap for removing length edgings.
Includes suction channel for lipped wood
1 feeding table for lengthwise strips with 5 cross-cut strands, including heavy sidestroke rules and recess for undercut chucking
Table covered by carpeting
700107 Cross-cut saw feeder
Motor-driven batch portal with servo motor and 7 removable pneumatic toe dogs with undercut; suitable for a single carrying beam above the support table, incl. cable carrier. The carrying beam for the batch portal is appropriate for three stands. This batch portal will guide board packets to the next cross-cut saw.
700108 Cross-cutting device
Undercut saw behind the offset station works in the same way as the ripsaw station, though with a cutting length of 2,200 mm.
Behind the cross-cut section is a pneumatic scrap flap that can be lowered for accumulating edge scraps to be thrown away. This flap is on the friction roller table.
Packet feeding table
A packet feeding table with carpet covering incl. edging scrap flap. A movable ejector bar pushes the packet along this table and also to the next station in the stacking device.
200138 Device for immediate braking of 6 working motors.
340117 Micro-processing steering (Ferrocontrol)
340117.3 1 air handling unit
340117.7 1 voltage regulator
Pos. 3 Semiautomatic de-stacker
- 1 pneumatic air table for de-stacking. Can be lowered (approx. 3 degree incline)
- Dimensions: 2,200 x 3,200 mm
- 1 intermediate air table with approx. 3 degree incline, Dimensions: 1,800 x 3,200 mm
- 1 air table, Dimensions: approx. 500 x 3,200 mm
- 1 accumulating table as powered conveyor, Dimensions: 1,500 x 800 mm
- 1 powered conveyer with 3 pneumatic retention blades that can be lowered and, one approx. 100 mm adjustable end stop (This extension is used for de-stacking the special 800 x 2,050 program)
- 4 de-stacking calculating devices in the roller conveyer
- 4 tail lifts, 600 x 2,000 m
- lift height, approx. 1,300 mm
- stack height, approx. 1,200 mm
- working height, approx. 1,500 mm (a platform has to be built locally)
- tail lift height, approx. 300 mm
- onsite roller conveyer approx. 280 mm high
- 4 constructed and powered roller conveyers mounted on the tail lifts
- 4 out-feed roller conveyers with 3 motorized cross-chain hauling and non-powered roller conveyers
- The remaining roller conveyers will be made available locally only for the onsite mobile cross-cut roller conveyer (slope from 300 to 280 mm)
- 1 set of work tools consisting of 3 saw blades approx. 630 d. 80 x 5.8 mm, 3 forward carving blades approx. 250 d.